Come party for FREE with WIXX at the OFFICIAL PACKERS PREGAME PARTY!!!
Gear up for games at Lambeau Field at the Tundra Tailgate Zone, located in the east parking lot, outside the Oneida Nation Gate
Listen to the live bands, get alumni autographs, purchase food and beverages, and get free stuff all inside climate controlled tents! You also have the chance to win a trip to the Packers' sideline to watch the teams warm up.
No game ticket? Don't worry, the tailgate is free and open to the public. Stay to watch the game, too - the party continues in the Tundra Tailgate Zone during the game.
The Packers want you to be part of the largest tailgate party game days at Lambeau Field! The Tundra Tailgate Zone opens four hours prior to kickoff for noon Packers games. Stick around and watch the 3:15p games too, as the Tundra Tailgate Zone stays open until 7:15p. For all other game times, closing is one hour after the end of game.
- Pregame party with food, drink and prizes and WIXX's Corey Carter broadcasting live!
- Live music and entertainment on the WIXX Stage!
- Watch the game inside the Tundra Tailgate Zone and win tickets for future Packer games (drawings at half-time and after each game)
January 5th – Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Hours: 3:00 PM – 1 hour after the game ends
- Band: Shaker & The Egg (3:15 – 6:45 PM)
- Alumni: Boyd Dowler
Features of the Tundra Tailgate Zone:
- Large Projection TV
- More than 15 Plasma Screens
- Win Pregame Passes
- Packers Alumni
- Raffle Prizes
- Win Tickets to Home Games
- Live Bands
- Air-Conditioned and Heated
- Lambeau Leap Photos
- Miller Brewing Products
- Watch All the Early NFL Games on DirecTV