BARRON, WI (WTAQ) - Criminal charges are possible against a 17-year-old boy suspected of making a bomb threat last week at Barron High School in northwest Wisconsin.
Sheriff's deputies said the boy admitted writing the threat on a wall at the school. Officers said they obtained the confession Thursday during an interview with the teen.
The Barron County district attorney's office will decide what, if any, charges to file. He's also awaiting an expulsion hearing at his school, and is suspended for now.
Also, prosecutors are still reviewing possible charges against a 16-year-old student arrested for making a bomb threat at Glendale Nicolet High School on Wednesday.