GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ) - A house fire in Green Bay Sunday has displaced a family.
Fire crews get the call to a home at 2462 Oakwood Drive at 4:48 p.m.
The blaze started as a kitchen fire, which the family discovered when they came home.
Minor injuries and smoke inhalation were suffered by the homeowner, who was treated at the scene. Two dogs died in the fire.
Investigators are trying to figure out how it started. The home has extensive fire and heat damage, estimated to be about $140,000.
The family is staying with relatives.