WIXX - March of Dimes Packers Auction:
What: An on-air auction raising money for the March of Dimes in Northeast Wisconsin. Bid on an exclusive prize pack, including:
- ∗ 2 - Game Tickets for the Packers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (10/28/12 - Noon) Section 111, Row 47 Seats 1-2. (Donated by Schneider National)
- ∗ Authentic, Autographed Donald Driver jersey
- ∗ Packers Fire Pit Ring (Donated by Fox Valley Metal Tech.)
When: Friday, 10/5/12. Bidding begins at 6am and ends at 5:29pm.
How To Bid: Just listen to WIXX and call 920-406-1011 to make a bid. Highest bidder to get through before 5:30p wins!
Where...does the donated money go? The March of Dimes of Northeast Wisconsin!
In our Community...
The March of Dimes has touched your life if:
- You or your baby received a vaccine to prevent polio
- Your baby received newborn screening to test for dangerous but treatable conditions
- You took folic acid before and during pregnancy to prevent birth defects of the brain and spinal cord
- You had a healthy baby due in part to good prenatal care
- You or your baby needed surfactant to enable breathing
- You used the services of our stork’s nest
- You have learned about our 39 week program in local hospitals – Bellin Hospital just received one of our community awards to purchase the 39 week program information to start the program.
- You or someone you know has gained awareness by the thousands of dollars worth of educational and professional health brochures that we purchase and distribute yearly to all Green Bay medical facilities, schools and to individuals who request the information.
- You have heard our speakers share our mission at group functions, schools, health fairs, medical facilities etc.
The March of Dimes has nearly $100,000,000 invested in active research grants, $1.8 million of which is invested right here in Wisconsin.
Congratulations on being part of the organization that works to give every baby their full nine months… the miracle they all deserve. Healthy babies in NE Wisconsin are important in so many ways, to so many people. We greatly appreciate your company’s dedication to babies and their families in our community.
The March of Dimes has helped hundreds of thousands of people right here in NE Wisconsin with the above vaccines, medicines, educational materials and programs
Contact March of Dimes
(920) 337-9099 or email us.