I decided to have a girly day and I ended the day by painting my nails. I found micro beads at Michaels because the Caviar set at Ulta or Sephora is very expensive.
1. Paint your nails the color you want (I do two coats usually)
2. Pour the micro beads on the nail you want to be the accent.
3. Take a good clear coat nail polish and dab over the beads with it. (You need to dab because you will move the beads around if you don't)
4. Put the clear coat on the other nails as well.
5. Let dry and you are done :)