Whenever I go shopping I try to go out knowing what I'm looking to buy. (keyword TRY) I decide what I want and how much I would be willing to pay (within reason) . If I dodn't find it for that price, it wasn't for me to have. And 90% of the time I get what I want for the price I want! ( Yay me!) Here's how I did it recently:
1. One of my first posts was about sneaker wedges. I want them!
2. Find styles I like, price them out ($40-$70)
3. How much are they worth to you? : I will only pay $20-$25 ( I don't like them that much lol)
4. Hard part.. wait! Find out when sales are at each store. Ask when sales change
5. Hunt! Keep an eye on them, check back when you can
6. When they drop the price down to your price range attack!
*7. Depending on the store/price/availability you might be able to wait for the price to drop lower! (It feels great when that happens)
I bout these yesterday $17 (Original price $45).. In budget an a style I like! It took about a month, but it was worth it!
I started this to help me budget my spending. Style isn't about how much you spend but how you feel. Try it! Need help?? Tweet me @WIXX_Shopaholic