We are getting to the point that yep, we want this kid out. We want to meet Baby Schurk! We have done our reasearch, have gotten advice (even if we haven't asked for it.) And here are things I have learned, do not induce labor. As much as you would like to believe it!
1. Pedicure. I went and got a pedicure with my besties. (yes Otis, I said besties.) I told them to hit my pressure points. They did. It didn't work.
2. Spicy Food. The same day I got a pedicure I went to Los Banditos with the same girls. Loaded up on CCQ and Spicy Salsa. Once again, nothing.
3. Sex. Been there, done that...Nope, does not work.
4. Pineapple. Had pineapple for breakfast this past Wednesday. I did have contractions. Those contractions quickly stopped.
5. Walking. Ask my coworkers, I do laps around the office. Many laps. Seriously. Every office I walk past, someone comments. These are also all men that I am walking past- so some of these comments are quite entertaining.
6. Talking the kid out. This kid is stubborn. It will not listen. Reasoning does not work either.
7. Still Not Ready To Talk About This One. This one is embarrassing. It may or may not involve nipples. Look it up. Fyi-That does not work either.
What else do you have for me???