We are getting down to the wire...we are at 80 days!! I just put in my vacation request for the wedding, making it even more official :) I have started having the wedding nightmares that everyone has been telling me about- wow talk about anxiety. It is always about stupid stuff too, like I forgot to brush my hair, or the bus didn't show up. It was nothing detrimental, but it still really makes you wake up feeling anxious, and like, holy crap, there is still so much to do.
1. get on those counseling sessions with Father Dave.
2. Party Bus, or no party bus...jury is still out.
3. dress fitting
4. Get Michael fitted for his tux, make sure the other groomsmen/ushers have gotten fitted as well.
5. Wedding bands...figure out how to pay for wedding bands :)
6. Groomsmen gifts...yep still figuring those out.
7. Kid attendants gifts.
8. hair trial.
9. Music for the ceremony. I still don't quite understand this one. Do I need to find someone to be the cantor for a catholic ceremony?
10. Readings for the ceremony...hoping Father Dave will help us with that one :)
11. Have a meeting with the florist, dj, reception hall...
So the next time Michael asks me what it is we have to do before the wedding, I will refer him to this blog. :)