Ok, so some of you may have noticed if you go on facebook people have been doing the 30 day challenge. I was kind of intrigued by this and wanted to see what it was all about. I looked it up and here is what it is. It is obviously 30 days long and you post a picture each of those thirty days. All of the pictures have a meaning and will have a post to accompany it. So I decided what a great idea for my blog. So today I will begin the 30 challenge, and I'm not gonna lie, this may take me more like 42 days or something, because lets be honest I may forget to blog on a Saturday or Sunday. So here begins the 30 day challenge...Wish me luck my friends!
Day 1 : Post a picture of yourself with 10 random facts...this picture was taken at my best friend Ryan's wedding- I spilled pizza sauce on my scarf. Shocking I know.
1. I was born and raised in West Allis, WI. I rock the 'Stallis Pride.
2. Not to toot my own horn, but I think I am a pretty awesome Aunt!
3. I have played soccer since the age of 4.
4. I am one semester short of graduating college.
5. I watch The Office every day.
6. I can play the drums.
7. I may be Justin Bieber's oldest hardcore fan.
8. One of my biggest pet peeves is poor grammar. Granted, my grammar may not be perfect, but please, follow the obvious rules.
9. My nephew says I am the funniest person he knows. I understand he only knows about 20 people, but it still makes me proud every time I hear him say it.
10. I am the youngest person in my entire family, on both sides, cousins and all.