First thing women notice about other women is how FAT they are
That is the first thing your rivals will be looking at when they size you up, research revealed yesterday.
For the study, 2,000 women aged between 18 and 45 were questioned about how they formed first impressions.
The majority admit to reaching an opinion on another woman in a matter of seconds purely by judging their appearance.
While 54 per cent said they first looked at the size of a woman’s waist, 45 per cent said they checked whether they wore too much make-up.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: WHAT WOMEN NOTICE ABOUT EACH OTHER
- How fat the other is
- Whether they are wearing too much make up
- Each other's dress sense
- How they have styled their hair
- Their smile
- Skin and spots
- How tall they are
- If they have noticeable hair roots
- If they have over done the fake tan
- How they have done their eye make up
- Their shoes
- How big their boobs are
- If she has tattoos
- How short their skirt is
- How straight their teeth are
- What man they're with
- Whether or not they have white teeth
- Whether they have manicured nails
What do you notice first?