Here are more details on the Met Jet flights to Florida that we are talking about and getting a ton of texts/calls about today:
METJET IS FREEZING PRICES! MetJet has discounted its prices on all January and February flights for a limited time. Tickets at these prices will be frozen and are the lowest they will go. And here’s the really big news—Buy a round trip ticket before Dec. 21st, to fly before March 15th and get a free round trip ticket for your next flight!!!!
Act fast to take advantage of a lower ticket price on the fastest way from Green Bay to Orlando and Fort Myers, and get a free ticket for another flight while supplies last!
- Its time to act if you want a warm break from winter.
- Book before 12/21, fly by March 15th, and as an added bonus METJET will give you a free ticket for another flight. Free tickets will be issued when you return.
- If you missed the last great offer, don’t miss one.
- This great offer and lowest fares won’t be around long—act fast.
- TRAVELERS HAVE BEEN GIVING METJET RAVE REVIEWS— Flyers named Mike and Dorothy flew to Fort Myers and said the plane, pilots and food were great…..flyer named Barbara it’s the best flight ever offered to people in NE Wisconsin…and Lori wrote us to say that she loves supporting MetJet because it’s a local company, and an incredible difference compared to flying out of Milwaukee.
- MetJet is now allowing in-cabin pets on flights!
- Tickets can be booked at 855-5 METJET , or online at www.metjet.net
- You can even fly into Orlando, and return from Fort Myers, or vice versa if you want to tour Florida.
- No need driving to Milwaukee and paying for parking just to get a decent airfare to Orlando or Fort Myers.
- If you want to go non-stop, Met Jet is the only nonstop option from NE Wisconsin to Fort Myers and Orlando International Airport
- Fares from Green Bay are based on the average ticket price out of Milwaukee and less than flights out of Green Bay
- Another great benefit-- no baggage fees—go to MetJet.net for details.
- You won’t find MetJet on those confusing travels sites, you have to go to MetJet.net.
- MetJet gives you more of what you really want--actual vacation time, so you can relax.