It's tough not to totally CRAVE ice-cream....especiallly on a warm Summer night...and we've had enough of those.
With celebrating the birthday of the Ice Cream Cone (andstill being relatively new to the area-2 years-), I want to know the BEST Ice Cream in Northeast Wisconsin.
I put it out on the air yesterday and here are some of the texts I got:
- Door county ice cream in sister bay.
- Smart Cow
- Cedar crest in manitowoc!
- Kelleys Creamery has the best ice cream.eden,wi
- Dairy Queen in West De Pere has a kick butt cone
- Anyone who sells chocolate shoppe icecream. Look for the signs with a happy cow on an icecream cone. Org origin madison wi
- Best ice cream...the Timberlia in Abrams!!!!
- Dairy Cove in Cecil
- Maggie Moos in appleton
- Zesty's has great cones
- Frosty Tip in Dycksville
- Best cone= dairy queen in seymour
- Vandewalles candies in Appleton has the vest ice cream
- Hansens dairy
- Cold Stone! In the middle of Lambeau Field and the Mall
- Dippys ice cream shop in fish creek wisconsin
- Cherry on top Neenah! Yum!
- Brainfreeze for sure!!!!!!! Yummy!
Okay...that's quite a list. Who did we miss??? COMMENT BELOW!! :)