A new survey has revealed that certain jobs are more likely to cause employees to become obese than others.
The worst offender?
Being a bus driver gives you a 1 in 3 chance of becoming obese. Close behind with a 1 in 4 chance was factory staff, office workers and nurses.
Poor pay, unhealthy diets, a lack of exercise and a history of depression were among the reasons for obesity in the workplace.
Here's the full list:
1. Transportation staff (bus, rail, air) - 36.4%
2. Manufacturing or production staff - 29.9%
3. Installation or repair workers - 28.3%
4. Clerical or office staff - 26.6%
5. Managers, executives, or officials - 25.6%
6. Service workers - 25.6%
7. Nurses - 25.2%
8. Farming, fishing, or forestry workers - 24.7%
9. Construction or mining personnel - 24.0%
10. Sales representatives- 23.2%
11. Professionals (including physicians, nurses, and teachers) - 22.1%
12. Teachers (primary and secondary education) - 20.9%
13. Business owners - 20.4%
14. Physicians - 14.0%
Get the full story at dailymail.co.uk