Get the full story at yahoo.com
Forbes' list of the 20 most valuable sports franchises around the world features 12 NFL teams.
Of the eight non-NFL franchises, five are international soccer clubs. Major League Baseball had three teams on the list with the New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers. No other non-NFL team made the list.
NFL teams from Baltimore, Green Bay and Indianapolis are more valuable than any other franchise in American sports, other than those three baseball teams.
The Dallas Cowboys were the top NFL team on the list, valued at $2.1 billion.
The Yankees were tops among American sports teams at No. 4.
The top three spots were held by soccer clubs Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona.
Here are the NFL teams that were in the top 20 and where they landed in Forbes' countdown:
5. Dallas Cowboys $2.1 billion
6. New England Patriots, $1.635 billion
8. Washington Redskins, $1.6 billion
9. New York Giants, $1.468 billion
13. Houston Texans, $1.305 billion
14. New York Jets, $1.284 billion
15. Philadelphia Eagles, $1.26 billion
16. Chicago Bears, $1.19 billion
17. San Francisco 49ers, $1.175 billion
18. Green Bay Packers, $1.161 billion
19. Baltimore Ravens, $1.157 billion
20. Indianapolis Colts, $1.154 billion