I made this last night and it was one of the best dishes I have ever made. The best part is that I didn't even have a recipe. I just had a zucchini and made it all from scratch. (well minus the pasta)
hmmm....I wish you could smell this master piece! :)
It's healthy too...
Box of 150 Calorie Creamette Penne Pasta
2 Large tomatoes
Mushrooms (I did one carton of mushrooms)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Crushed Red Pepper (to taste and for a little added spice)
1 tsp Onion Flakes
1 tsp Garlic Salt
Asiago Cheese (this is what makes it)
Directions: (This is all by memory, you can't really mess this up)
1. Add about 1-2 tbsp of Olive Oil to pan on Medium heat
2. Add Diced zucchini and cook until tender (not brown)
3. Add 1 tbsp of Asiago shredded cheese over the cooked zucchini (toss lightly together)
4. Add Mushrooms and Tomatoes
5. Now add the dry ingredients (Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper, Onion Flakes, Garlic Salt and more Asiago cheese)
6. Then it will be done once all the veggies are cooked but not too soft. Light toss together and add Asiago cheese to taste.
Here is the finished product!